The Business Visitor Visa allow the applicants to conduct short business trips to Australia.
- The Business Visitor Visa option allows staying in Australia for at most 3 months to conduct short business activities. The applicant cannot extend their visa while in Australia.
- The visa option comes with limited work rights. Below are the business visitor activities that you can take:
- Making general business/employment enquires.
- Negotiating, investigating, reviewing or signing a business contract.
- Activities carried out as part of a govt-govt official visit.
- Participating in seminars, trade fairs, or conferences as long as you are not being paid by the organisers for your application.
The Business Visitor Visa option allow recreational activities like tourism, and non-formal studies valid till 3 months.
There are different ways of applying for this visa option:
- eVisitor Visa Subclass 651 and ETA Visa Subclass 601 can be applied online through the Department of Immigration Website.
- You can apply for Visa Subclass 600 in the business visitor stream. It can be done online for several countries. Otherwise, you should apply a paper application with an Australian Embassy or Consulate.
Below are the criteria that you should demonstrate to be granted a visa subclass 600 in the business sector stream:
- You must have enough funds for your support in Australia.
- You must travel to Australia for business prospects.
- You should possess a business background that should be relevant, and consistent with the nature of the business that you want to establish in Australia.
- You must ensure that you will return after travelling to Australia.
Contact us or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on a short-stay business visa or how you can stay for a long time for business.