Australia Employer Nominated Migration Visa
ENS (Employer Nomination Scheme) is a PR Visa along with a job offer. It is sponsored by an Australian Employer. allowing them to recruit permanent, highly-skilled staff from overseas or from people temporarily in Australia, when the employers have been unable to fill a vacancy from within the Australian Labour Market or through their own training programs.
Features of the ENS
- 1. You and any dependent family members included in the visa application will live as permanent residents in Australia.
- 2. As permanent residents, you will be able to study in Australia at school or university
- 3. You will have access to healthcare through Medicare and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- 4. You will have access to certain social security payments; this is subject to waiting periods.
- 5. You will be eligible for Australian citizenship
- 6. You be will be able to sponsor your family for Permanent Residence