Australia is the destination of choice for a better quality of life and career
Permanent residency in Australia enables you to Live, work and Settle in
Australia for 5 years. You can apply for citizenship status after 4 years of formal
work. The PR visa for Australia also permits you to travel with your family.
- Eligibility Points Required: 65 points.
- Age: Below 45 years of age.
- Language Skills: Proficient in the English Language.
- Work Experience: Skills & Years of Experience as per Nominated
occupation and Assessing Authority criteria.(0 years to 8+ years –
depends on Skills Assessing Authority
- Clear Medical and character requirements.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2+3.
- Tourist Stream: Let's travel to Australia with friends and family.
- Business Visit Stream: This is for business people who need to visit
Australia for short business visits, including meetings and conferences.
- Sponsored Family Stream: This is for people traveling to Australia to visit
their families. You must have a sponsor who may be asked to provide a
- Destination approved stream: For people from the People's Republic of
China traveling with organized tour groups.
Australia Dependent Visa: Study, PR And Work Permit :
It provides an opportunity for Australian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor
their family members who are eligible through a Dependent visa.
- Spouse of an Australian permanent resident
- Fiancé of an eligible Australian permanent resident
- De facto partner with an Australian permanent resident
It's an online based Process:
To apply for an Australia Permanent residency visa, you must first verify
your eligibility. You must achieve 65 points to qualify for the process
based on various factors like Age, Education, Employment, English
Language test etc....
- Skills Assessment from Australian Assessing authority. (Based on your
Qualification and Work experience Skills
- English language Test Scores (IELTS/PTE/TOEFL iBIT)
- Expression of Interest(Skill Select)
- Visa Invitation
- Apply for Visa within 60 Days through Immi Account (DHA---
Department of Home Affairs)
- Visa Grant
- Step 1: Choose your Nominated occupation from the list of eligible occupations(MLTSSL/STSOL).
- Step 2: You must qualify for the Australian Points Calculator.
- Step 3: Express your interest (EOI) through skill selection.
- Step 4: Receive Visa offer for application
- Step 5: Submit your PR questions.
- Step 6: Get Legal and medical clearance certificates.
- Step 7: Get the visa granted.
- Education certificate .
- English proficiency .
- Work experience certificate (if any) .
- Travel documents (passport, migration permit from the competent authority) .
- Medical and police verification certificate .
As per the Department of Home Affairs, the general waiting time for Australia
PR is around 8 months-12 months. The visa category which you select for
Australia PR makes a huge impact on your visa processing time .
If you need assistance to apply for an Australian PR visa, you may contact certified
Australia immigration experts at Akkam Overseas to boost the chances of visa approval.
Akkam has recently launched a free assessment tool to evaluate your eligibility.