AKKAM Immigration and Allied Services assists aspiring students who wish to study abroad to achieve their higher educational goals in a country of their choice, thereby exposing the student to global and cross-cultural opportunities in a highly competitive scenario. We offer them multiple choices to in a Global scenario across multiple cultural back ground to achieve higher academic objectives.
The consultants at AKKAM work along with the Student Aspirants to explore the best possible options that match their academic back ground and future goals in environments most suitable to them. The salient points for consideration for any student before selecting an academic institution abroad are - professional career goals, quality of education available in an institute, facilities offered by the institution/government to foreign students during the course of education and post course incentives, the finances involved, cultural and social environment and personal preferences of the student.
AKKAM staff with their expertise/knowledge help the students after discussing all the pros and cons, to shortlist their choices to a few academic institutions which most fulfils their requirements. We assist students get admission into a varied number of courses in USA, Australia, Canada, UK and other European Countries.
Mail your resume and if applicable, spousal resume to for a free of charge assessment. Or simply fill-up on-line enquiry form?to submit your profile with AKKAM
The services we provide are totally client oriented catering to specific requirements of each student in a multiple option global academic environments.
1. Assessment and Options
Our consultants help the student to assess the academic achievements and any work experience related to that and future academic requirements that would enable them to fulfil their career dreams.
2. Selection of the Academic Institution
Our consultants with their experienced back ground work with the student to select the country / academic institution most suitable after considering the Academic, financial, cultural, and social environmens.
3. Processing of Application
AKKAM plays a significant role in the application processing by providing specialized guidance to applicants regarding documentation, Affidavits, forms, guidance in preparation of Recommendation Letters, Statement of Purpose etc and other requirements.
4. Financial Planning
Planning of financial aspect is important as at their face value some academic institutions appear to be beyond financial means. However there are is a variety of financial assistance like student loans and other funding sources.
5. Visa Processing
Filing and visa processing needs meticulous inputs. Being immigration experts, AKKAM team of consultants professionally manage the processing and the approval of your Student Visa applications.
6. Travel Arrangements and Accommodation
We have an associate travel agency that caters for your travel requirements depending on your needs. We provide information and assistance to students regarding the availability of hostel accommodation and finances involved.
Mail your resume and if applicable, spousal resume to for a free of charge assessment. Or simply fill-up on-line enquiry form to submit your profile with AKKAM.
- University of Adelaide, South Australia (CRICOS Code 00123M)
- Macquarie University, Sydney (CRICOS Code 00002J)
- RMIT University, Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 00122A)
- Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane. (CRICOS Code 00213J)
- University of South Australia, Adelaide. (CRICOS Code 00121B)
- Deakin University, Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 00113B)
- Griffith University, Gold Coast & Brisbane (CRICOS Code 00233E)
- University of Tasmania, Hobart & Launceston. (CRICOS Code 00586B)
- Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 00111D)
- Flinders University, Adelaide. (CRICOS Code 00114A)
- Western Sydney University, Parramatta. (CRICOS Code 00917K)
- Australia Catholic University, North Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide. (CRICOS Code 00004G)
- James Cook University, Brisbane. (CRICOS Code 00117J)
- Charles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga, Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane. (CRICOS Code 00005F)
- Southern Cross University, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne & Perth. (CRICOS Code 01241G)
- CQUniversity Australia, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth. (CRICOS Code 00219C)
- Torrens University, Adelaide. (CRICOS Provider Code 03389E)
- Charles Darwin University, Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 00300K)
- University of Southern Queensland Sydney Education Centre. (CRICOS Code NSW 02225M)
- University of Sunshine Coast, Melbourne & Sydney. (CRICOS Code 01595D)
- Victoria University Sydney. (CRICOS Code 02475D)
- Latrobe University Sydney Campus. (CRICOS Code 00115M)
- Le Cordon Bleu, Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne & Perth. (CRICOS Code 02380M)
- TAFE International Western Australia. (CRICOS Code 00020G/01723A)
- UTS Insearch, Haymarket, New South Wales (UTS Insearch 00859D, UTS 00099F )
- LaTrobe Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 03312D)
- Deakin College, Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 01590J)
- Edith Cowan College. (CRICOS Code 01312J)
- Griffith College, Gold Coast & Brisbane. (CRICOS Code 01737F)
- Sydney Institute of Business & Technology. (CRICOS code 01576G)
- South Australia Institute of Business & Technology, Adelaide. (CRICOS Code 02193C)
- Curtin College, Perth. (CRICOS Code 02042G)
- Eynesbury College, Adelaide. (CRICOS Code 00561M)
- Newcastle International College. (CRICOS Code 03293B)
- Western Sydney University Sydney City Campus (CRICOS Code 00917K)
- University of Canberra College, Canberra (CRICOS Code 00212K)
- Australian College of Applied Psychology, Sydney (CRICOS Code 01328A)
- Australian National University College, Canberra. (CRICOS Code 01682E)
- Flinders International Study Centre, Adelaide. (CRICOS Code 01682E)
- Taylors College, Perth & Sydney. (CRICOS Code 01682E)
- The University of Sydney Foundation Program (CRICOS Code 00026A)
- The University of Western Australia Foundation Program (CRICOS Code 01682E)
- Melbourne Institute of Technology, Sydney & Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 01545C, 03245K (NSW)
- Australian Technical & Management College, Melbourne. (ATMC CRICOS Code 03013D)
- SAE Institute, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth. (CRICOS Code 003121)
- University of Adelaide College (CRICOS Code 00123M)
- Murdoch Institute of Technology, Perth. (CRICOS Code 03127E)
- International Institute of Business & Information Technology, Sydney & Adelaide. (CRICOS Code 01917B, 00103D)
- Zenith Business Academy, Sydney. (CRICOS Code 02997M)
- Asia Pacific International College, Sydney & Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 03048D)
- Strathfield College, Sydney & Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 02736K)
- English Language School in Sydney. (CRICOS Code 02644C)
- Sarina Russo Institute. (CRICOS Code 00607B)
- International College of Management Sydney. (CRICOS Code: 01484M, 076374G, 00051M)
- The Imperial College of Australia, Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 02858M)
- Education Access Australia, Melbourne. (CRICOS Code 02450B)
- Engineering Institute of Technology. (CRICOS No: 03567C)
- New England College of Technology (CRICOS NO. 03113M)
- MEGA College, Sydney, Australia (CRICOS No. 02657J)
- Canterbury Business College, Sydney (CRICOS Code 01899K)
- Canterbury Technical Institute, Brisbane (CRICOS Code 02938M)
- Canterbury Language Academy, Sydney (CRICOS Code 02534J)
- Australian Institute of Higher Education, Sydney (CRICOS Code 03147A)