The Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887 is the 2nd stage visa giving Australia Permanent Residency to the Skilled Regional Provisional Visas holder such as:
- Skilled Regional Provisional Visa Subclass 489
- Skilled Regional Sponsored Subclass 475 and 487
- Skilled Designated Area Sponsored Visa Subclass 496
- Skilled Independent Regional Visa Subclass 495
The Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887 doesn't require sponsorship by an Australian relative or nomination by a State/Territory government.
Below are the criteria for the Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887 holders:
- You must be living in Australia in the past 2 years holding a provisional skilled visa. Meanwhile, you must be living in low population growth area or regional area of Australia (if you were sponsored by a State/Territory government of Australia) and in a designated area of Australia (if you were sponsored by a relative living in Australia).
- You must have work experience of at least 1 year in Australia. The work experience must be of full-time in a regional area of Australia and need not to be in a skilled occupation.
The facilities of travel are valid for 5 years. The Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887 holders can study and work for full-time in Australia.
Book a visa consultant with us if you need assistance for your Skilled Independent Visa application to make your visa process quick and easy.