Do you wish to get Permanent Residency in Australia? Did you get the updated list of documents needed for Permanent Residency in Australia? If you need help to gather all the necessary documents for Australia PR, then this post will surely help you and thus save your time and effort.
Have a glance at the important documents need for Australia PR.
Document check list needed for Australia PR
- English Test Score – You need to provide score of the English Proficiency Test i.e. IELTS.
- Passport – Passport of primary applicant and dependents are included in the application.
- Birth Certificate – A copy of Birth certificate or a color scan copy
- Skill Assessment Report – If you are applying for skilled visa, you should submit the skill assessment report from a genuine assessing authority.
Take assistance of an expert
- Qualification – You need to provide the copies of your qualifications and copy of courses need to be included. Submit the documents for skill assessment.
- Photograph – A latest Passport sized photograph i.e.45 mm x 35 mm for all applicants with white background and the name of applicants written at the back.
- Relationship Documents – Submit evidence that you were in the relationship for the past12 months, for de facto relationships. This evidence can be a billing accounts in joint names or joint bank account statement.
- Marriage Certificate – Married applicants have to submit the marriage certificate
- Point Test- You need to provide the evidence of your score claimed against the point test after submitting the Expression of Interest.
- Divorced or Widowed – If any individual in the application is either divorced or widowed, he/she need provide divorce papers or death certificate.
Seek assistance of an expert
- Children – You need to provide the Birth Certificate for all children, if children are included in the application.
- Health & Character Requirement – You have to satisfy the health and character requirements and provide health examination of every member in your family accompanied by the Police Clearance Certificate so as to prove the moral character.
- Proof of parental custody – If a parent of a child is below 18 years and not listed in application, then the Evidence of parental custody of the child need to be provided.
- Employment Reference – Evidence of self-employment in the past or skilled employment through pay slips, References, tax returns, contracts, or any group certificate.
- Vital Application Form – You should attach the duly filled appropriate application form according to the PR visa category.
Get an experts help
Besides, you might also need the extra documents demanded by the authorities. The above list is subjected to alter as per amendments. Thus, it is better to consult Akkam Overseas expert prior to submission of the application or get in touch with DIBP for updated status.
Why the document checklist is essential for Australian immigration?
You must go through the document checklist carefully and submit all the key documents included in the list accompanied by additional document needed by immigration authorities. If you fail to miss any important information or miss to provide a vital document. It might lead to unwanted wastage of time and delay in processing of Visa.
If you need further clarification concerning any of the above documents, you can contact immigration experts at Akkam Overseas by shooting a mail to email@example.com. Our immigration experts will help you in your Australian immigration journey and document checklist. The Akkam Overseas is a genuine and registered Immigration Consultancy Company which excels in provides immigration solution to its clients for Australia Immigration.