Canada Student Visa
AKKAM Immigration and Allied Services assists aspiring students who wish to study abroad to achieve their higher educational goals in a country of their choice, thereby exposing the student to global and cross-cultural opportunities in a highly competitive scenario. We offer them multiple choices to in a Global scenario across multiple cultural back ground to achieve higher academic objectives.
The consultants at AKKAM work along with the student aspirants to explore the best possible options that match their academic back ground and future goals in environments most suitable to them. The salient points for consideration for any student before selecting an academic institution abroad are - professional career goals, quality of education available in an institute, facilities offered by the institution/government to foreign students during the course of education and post course incentives, the finances involved, cultural and social environment and personal preferences of the student.
AKKAM staff with their expertise/knowledge help the Students after discussing all the pros and cons, to shortlist their choices to a few academic institutions which most fulfils their requirements. We assist students get admission into a varied number of courses in US, Australia, Canada, UK and other European Countries
Mail your resume and if applicable, spousal resume to ?for a free of charge assessment. Or simply fill-up on-line enquiry form?to submit your profile with AKKAM
The services we provide are totally client oriented catering to specific requirements of each student in a multiple option global academic environments.
1. Assessment and Options
Our consultants help the student to assess the academic achievements and any work experience related to that and future academic requirements that would enable them to fulfil their career dreams.
2. Selection of the Academic Institution
Our consultants with their experienced back ground work with the student to select the country / academic institution most suitable after considering the Academic, financial, cultural, and social environments.
3. Processing of Application
AKKAM plays a significant role in the application processing by providing specialized guidance to applicants regarding documentation, Affidavits, forms, guidance in preparation of Recommendation Letters, Statement of Purpose etc and other requirements.
4. Financial Planning
Planning of financial aspect is important as at their face value some academic institutions appear to be beyond financial means. However there are is a variety of financial assistance like Student Loans and other funding sources.
5. Visa Processing
Filing and visa processing needs meticulous inputs. Being immigration experts, AKKAM team of consultants professionally manage the processing and the approval of your Student Visa applications.
6. Travel Arrangements and Accommodation
We have an associate travel agency that caters for your travel requirements depending on your needs. We provide information and assistance to students regarding the availability of hostel accommodation and finances involved.
Mail your resume and if applicable, spousal resume to for a free of charge assessment. Or simply fill-up on-line enquiry form?to submit your profile with AKKAM
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia (M.Engg in Internetworking only)
- Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, British Columbia
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Simon Fraser University through, Fraser International College, Burnaby, British Columbia. (Only for Under Graduate courses)
- University of Manitoba through International College of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba.(Only for Under Graduate courses)
- Grant MacEwan University, Edmonton, Alberta
- New York Institute of Technology, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Seneca College, Toronto, Ontario
- Sheridan College, Oakville, Ontario
- Niagara College, Welland, Ontario
- Fanshawe College, London, Ontario
- Georgian College, Barrie, Ontario
- Cambrian College, Sudbury, Ontario
- Camosun College, Victoria, British Columbia
- Northern Lights College, Dawson Creek, British Columbia
- Alexander College, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Selkirk College, Castlegar, British Columbia
- Confederation College, Thunder Bay, Ontario
- St. Clair College, Windsor, Ontario
- Canadore College, North Bay, Ontario
- Conestoga College, Kitchener, Ontario
- Algonquin College, Ottawa, Ontario
- King?s College (University of Western Ontario), London, Ontario