The Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa Subclass 476 is a work visa for recent engineering graduates. It is valid for 18 months. It's a good option for the engineering graduates to work in Australia and to improve their chances of becoming eligible for Australia Permanent Residency Visa or Provisional Skilled Visa.
The candidates interested to apply for the Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa Subclass 476:
- Must be under 31 years of age at the lodgment of application date.
- Must have English Language ability. They should provide the below evidence of threshold English:
- Hold a passport from USA, Ireland, UK, NZ, or Canada at the date of application lodgement; or
- IELTS Test results with an overall score of 6 and at least 5 on each band; or
OET (Occupational English Test) with B Pass in each Band; or
- Cambridge (CAE) with an overall average score of 169 and at least 154 in each band; or
- TOEFL iBT (Internet Based Test) result with a total score of 64, with at least 14 in writing and speaking, and 4 in reading and listening; or
- PTE Academic (Pearson) result with an overall average score of 50 with at least 36 in each band.
- Must have completed 2-years of study in Australia prior to application lodgement and must have completed a qualification from below:
- Engineering filed
- Bachelor level or higher
- Educational qualification from an Australian Institution that offers courses accredited through the Washington Accord, or from any immigration specified institution.
Note: The Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa Subclass 476 is not points-tested.
If you are an NZ Citizen, then you must be outside of Australia when the visa is granted.
You can be in Australia on application lodgement of the Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa Subclass 476 but must depart Australia for visa grant.
No Bridging Visa is issued as a result.
You can include the below family members in your application:
- Your spouse, de facto partner, and semi-sex partner.
- Your dependent children.
If you are already holding Visa Subclass 476, then you can apply for including your eligible family members.
- The visa is valid for 18 months from the date you first entered in Australia.
- You must maintain a private health insurance when you are under this visa.
Book a visa consultant with us if you need assistance for your Skilled Independent Visa application to make your visa process quick and easy.