- The Immigration to Denmark became easy now as the country has modified its visa system and made procedure easy to welcome more immigrants. Besides, it has also introduced easy procedure for getting Danish Green Card.
- Citizens of Denmark can work anywhere in whole European Union and also entitled to travel to all Schengen Zone countries without visa.
- Denmark Green card Visa makes you eligible for getting permanent residence permit in seven years. Besides, your family members will also get the same rights which you get.
- There are liberal social benefits given to immigrants to make their lifestyle better which include purchase of property, free higher education for children. Once you get the Immigration Visa, you are allowed to avail such social benefits.
- The country is assessed as one of the happiest nation for providing better quality of life style.
- The Danish welfare schemes, one of the best in the world are also extended to the overseas students. Registered foreign students for higher education are also eligible for part time work and also post completion of their course
- Citizens of Denmark can work anywhere in whole European Union and also entitled to travel to all Schengen Zone Countries without visa.
If an applicant has a job offer from a Danish employer paying more than DKK 3,75,000 (approximately USD 80,000), applicant is also eligible for a work and residence permit in Denmark under the Pay Limit scheme.
Mail your resume and if applicable, spousal resume to for a free of charge assessment. Or simply fill-up on-line enquiry form to submit your profile with AKKAM