UK Business and Visit Visa
UK Visitor Visa generally is granted for up to 1 year. On this visa, visitors are not permitted to work and are required to leave the country before the visa expires. Applications are made through the VFS and personal interviews are sometimes called for. Applications are likely to be accepted provide the documentation is complete and accurate
- 1.Candidates must demonstrate that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit.
- 2.Candidates must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- 3.Candidates should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the UK laws.
- 4.Candidates may be required to undergo medical examination.
- 5.Candidates who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide invitation letter.
UK Business Visit Visa
- 1.Adviser, consultant, trainer or trouble shooter
- 2.Person undertaking specific, one-off training
- 3.Employees from an overseas company
- 5.Business Persons
- 6.Representative of overseas news media
- 7.Academic Visitor
- 8.Visiting professor
- 9.Religious worker
- 10.Film crew